Bidding at Auction
Buying at Auction can be a scary prospect for somebody that doesn’t understand the process. It can feel like you are going into a lion’s den.
To be successful at Auction – you need to understand the following:
- What is the process?
- What is the property worth?
- What are the expectations of the Vendor?
- Who is the Agent? What is their history and experience?
- Who is present? What is the competition?
- What is your backup plan if the property doesn’t reach the reserve – and you are the highest bidder?
- What will the Vendor do if the property doesn’t sell?
- Understand your own position – such as finance terms, deposits etc?
Anybody can bid for a property at Auction – The question is – What do you need to do so that you can WIN at Auction?
Auction is a game and you need to know the rules of the game to be successful.
As professional buyers and Lawyers – we have attended over 200+ Auctions for our clients. We know the rules – we know the players – and we know what is required to WIN.
Why not take the emotion out of the process and let us help you bid at your next Auction.
Our fees are fixed – so you know exactly what the cost is.
Schedule a FREE 30 minute Call with one of our specialist Real Estate Lawyers today.Book a FREE 30 minute Phone Call